The Bradenton Area CVB staff, along with local industry partners, offers numerous complimentary services and assistance designed to make your next meeting unforgettable and worry-free. Located on the West Coast of Florida with easy access to the Sarasota Bradenton International Airport, state-of-the-art convention centers, unique venues, and a wide variety of accommodations and attractions.
Aimee Blenker, CMP, TMP
Cultural Marketing & Group Sales Executive
Group Sales Manager
Complimentary Meeting Planner Services
- Personalized Familiarization Tours & Site Visits
- Itinerary Planning
- Access to destination photography and video
- Meeting Planner Brochure
- Visitors Guides/Maps
- Meeting Planner Help Desk
- Room Block/Accommodation Assistance
- Incentive Travel Service
- Creative, Personalized Presentations
- Eco-Conscious meetings
- Meeting Planner Discount Card
- Conveniently located off I-75 at exits 213, 217, 220 & 224 with access to three (3) International airports within a 40 mile radius: SRQ, TPA, PIE
- Fantastic packages & itineraries to fit any budget
- State-of-the-art amenities for all event sizes
- 16 Miles of beachfront on the Gulf of Mexico
- Over 189 accommodations to choose from
- Attractions and Zagat rated restaurants
- Year-round temperate weather
- Exciting cultural & arts community
Explore the Bradenton Area and its communities
The Bradenton Area is located between St. Petersburg and Sarasota on Florida’s West Coast and is treasured for their authentic Old Florida charm, breath-taking scenery, funky shopping districts and miles of sugar-white sands.Bradenton is a melting pot of art, culture, world-class entertainment and shopping. It offers its own brand of downtown culture and main street character.
Anna Maria Island
The peaceful, easygoing beach bum lifestyle is as natural and authentic as it comes on Anna Maria Island. Here, they fish on old wooden piers, know the shop owners by name and surf until the sky turns ten shades of beautiful.
Named one of North America’s top islands by Conde´ Nast Traveler’s readers, Longboat Key lures visitors who want a bit of pampering. Here, travelers’ golf along the water’s edge, shop in small boutiques, and gaze at the impossibly blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
For an area that began its life as a residential community, Lakewood Ranch has really taken off. Today, it attracts visitors to its upscale boutiques, fine restaurants, championship golf courses and miles of recreational trails.